Making a Dinner Reservation

Caller 1: Good Evening MK suki how may I help you?
Caller 2: Hello, I'd like to make a dinner reservation for Sunday.

Caller 1: Certainly, I'd be happy to help you with that. How many people
are there in your party?
Caller 2: There'll be five people.

Caller 1: ... and what time would you like to make a reservation for?
Caller 2: Let's say at six o'clock.

Caller 1: I'm afraid we don't have anything available then. We could
seat you at five o'clock or at seven o'clock.
Caller 2: Oh, OK. Let's make the reservation for seven o'clock.

Caller 1: Fine, seven o'clock on Sunday evening for five people. May I
have your name?
Caller 2: Yes, it's Roberto

Caller 1: Is that Roberto with an 'e' or an 'o'?
Caller 2: Roberto with an 'e'.//

Caller 1: Thank you. Great. I have a table for five for the Roberto party
at seven o'clock on Sunday evening.
Caller 2: Thank you very much.

Caller 1: You're welcome. We'll see you on Sunday.
Caller 2: Yes, see you then. Good bye.

Caller 1: Good bye.

Comments

Popular Posts