Conversation on Asking for Directions

William:Excuse me, am sorry to trouble you, but could you tell me how I can
get to the train station?

Kate:Yes no problem, it's that way. Keeping walking straight ahead then after you pass the library you have to turn left. then take your first right and it's across from the bus station. You cannot miss it!

William:Thank you so much! I have only been in Manchester for 2 days, so I don't know how to get anywhere yet.

Kate:Oh, I know that feeling. Me and my husband moved here a 6 months ago, and I still don't know how to find certain places! Manchester is so big.

William: So just to double check Keep walking straight ahead till I pass the library, then I have to turn left and take the first right. Then it's across the bus station. Is that correct?

Kate:Yes, that is correct.

William:Well thanks for helping me. I must go and catch my train, hopefully I haven't miss it!

Kate:OK, bye.

Comments

Popular Posts